I knew I had missed a few months but didn’t realize it hadn’t been since April!!! Will try to do better with more regular postings.
Thought I would try out pea shoots and oyster mushrooms today – it was so fresh looking at the market!
Stir-fry of Pea Shoots and Oyster Mushroom with Chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 lb of oyster mushroom, sliced
- 1 lb of pea shoots
- 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/c cup water or chicken broth
- cracked black pepper
- Heat oil in a large 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and quickly sauté the garlic. Add chicken and stir-fry until light brown.
- Add the mushroom, pea shoots and stir-fry for two minutes.
- Add to the stir-fry the fish sauce, oyster sauce and the water/chick broth, and cracked black pepper. Stir-fry for another 2-3minutes until the pea shoots become bright green.