I’ve posted a similar recipe with beef previously. This time, it’s a quick and tasty vegetarian stir-fry. This can be a great side dish or a simple week day dinner for one or two served with rice.
Bean Sprouts and Sugar Snap Peas Stir-Fry
(Serves 6 as side dish)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 chopped garlic cloves
- ¼ lb of sugar snap peas
- 1 lb of washed bean sprouts
- 2 tsp of oyster sauce
- 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- cracked black pepper (optional)
1. Heat oil in a large 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat and quickly sauté the garlic
2. Add sugar snap peas, bean sprouts, oyster sauce, fish sauce, cracked black pepper and and stir –fry for 2-3 minutes until bean sprouts are slightly wilted and snap peas are bright green.
3. Serve immediately with rice.