Salmon Fish Stew – Vietnamese/ Cá Kho Nuoc
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprigs of chopped green onion, separate white and green parts
- 1 tsp sugar
- 6 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 cups of halved cherry tomatoes (or 2 tomatoes cut into wedges)
- crushed black pepper
1. Heath olive oil in a skillet pan on medium high heat. Sauté the white part of the green onions until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and sauté until soft. Add to the sauté mixture, sugar fish sauce, and water. Bring to a simmering boil and reduce heat to medium.
2. Place the fish fillets into the sauté mixture and cover. Simmer on medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
3. Garnish with remaining chopped green onions and serve.
All recipes, photographs and postings on simplyvietnamese.wordpress.com are the original creations and property of the author, simpleviet.
You can link to the postings but please DO NOT post or publish recipes or photographs found on this site without:
1. Obtaining permission (by sending a comment)
2. Providing an attribute to appropriately credit the source (simplyvietnamese.wordpress.com).
Please don’t plagiarize.