This is a simple vegetarian side dish. Comes together fairly quickly. Great with rice and noodle dishes.
Tip: Left-over bok choy is a great addition to ramen noodle packages.
Baby Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- 3 bunches of baby bok choy, cut diagonally 1-2 inches
- 2-3 chopped cloves garlic
- 1 tsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a large 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat
2. Add chopped garlic, give it a quick stir
3. Add cut bok choy and stir-fry for 2 minutes
4. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and stir for about 1 minute over medium heat, until bok choy turns bright green.